BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Secrets Out!!!

 So 'some' of you may know...but most of you may not now a single thing...:P


Well~ *drum roll* ....
*the wedding song*
*walking through the isle* 
*"I do"*...

Ring a bell?! 
  Yes,you probably already guessed :D I got MARRIED and with the most awesome guy in the world~
Okay secrets out now :P  
We got officially married on 'papers' on June 15th 2011 <3 
  You might be wondering if I'm pregnant?Oh don't worry I'm NOT! Just two people in love 
*wink wink*
  When we'll have an actual 'wedding' is even a mystery to us,but we would like to have one someday so if you're reading this be excited~!! You might be on the LIST!
  ....Oh and I would need bridesmaids~ Hummmm~~ :D

5 comments:

Windy said...

:O... is this for REALS!!!?
Or is there some kind of april fool's day in June too :P
heheh

Alice J. said...

HORRAYY!! Congrats girl!! Man I thought I was gonna get married before any of you... hehehe Ilove you tonssss!! Eeee you MUST invite me to the ceremony! weeeee!! I love you girl! Muah!

MJ said...

haha <3 all true Winds!
Yeahhh both of you are definately invited *wink wink*

Windy said...

SUPER! ANd I'm going to be super close! So definitely invite meeee! :)

Eyeliner said...

O.M.G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Girly, I'm so happy for you!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo