BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Forever

I have neglected this blog for MONTHS now... "sorry bloggy..:( "
In my defense, We don't have Internet at the 'house', we've been traveling all over the States for like a month now, SUPER busy everyday with out-reach and my visa paperwork, when I have time to do wtv I want I like to spend it with my luv, etc etc...the list goes on. But I guess I don't have excuse for today since it is my FREE DAY and we do have INTERNET!

So, If you didn't know... I am currently in the States. (I'm trying to get a residency visa. Pray all goes smoothly and I get it without complication!) Traveling heck alot! I'm in my 15th state right now! Crazy Louisiana~

Anyway, I'll cut this short because I'm in great need of a shower! Can you blame me for wanting to smell like 'coconuts' while watching a movie with everyone?! :P

0 comments: